- If you already have other family members, please email Tim Farmer first to make sure you will avail of the right discounts.
- Visit the Athletics Ireland website (follow this link)
- Create an account (the parent/guardian if a juvenile)
- Your application will then be reviewed by the club
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email and payment link from Athletics Ireland
- Please make sure to check in your spam filters or junk mail folders if you don’t receive your reply within 24 hours. If you have a gmail or similar account, you may find the mail in your Promotions folder. If the mail still doesn’t arrive, contact Tim Farmer
Renewal emails have been sent out with a new and simple electronic membership system for 2020. If you have not received your email, firstly please double-check your spam filters and junk folders. Then please contact Tim Farmer as the database may not be updated with your email address.
2020 Membership Fees
(including AAI Registration fee)
|Juvenile membership (1st child)||€125|
|Juvenile membership (additional children)||€63|
|Family membership (up to 2 adults and unlimited children)||€260|
|Full Time Third Level Students (with ID card)||€105|
|Fit-for-Life (per 10 week term)||€30|
|Coaching/Committee Only||€0 – please ask Tim Farmer to register|
|Associate Member Fee||€55|
* The Athletics Ireland site doesn’t include the Family Membership as a selected category, but if you choose the number of juveniles and seniors that you need, the family price will be capped at €260.