2021 applications are open for new members as well as for membership renewals.
Parents/Guardians of children born in 2010 or later should complete this form, as a waiting list may apply for these age groups. Please don’t proceed with the below steps until the club confirms that a place is available.
You can apply to join as follows:
- If you already have other family members, please email Membership first to make sure you will avail of the right discounts.
- Visit the Athletics Ireland website (follow this link)
- Create an account (the parent/guardian if a juvenile)
- Your application will then be reviewed by the club
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email and payment link from Athletics Ireland
- Please make sure to check in your spam filters or junk mail folders if you don’t receive your reply within 24 hours. If you have a gmail or similar account, you may find the mail in your Promotions folder. If the mail still doesn’t arrive, contact Membership
Please note that you no longer fill out a form for renewals. Everything is collected online, including payments.
Renewal emails have been sent out to all 2020 members. To find your personal link to renew, you can search for “Notification to renew membership in Naas A.C.” in your inbox.
If you have not received your email, firstly please double-check your spam filters and junk folders. Then please contact Membership as the database may not be updated with your email address.
2021 Membership Fees
|Naas AC Membership||Athletics Ireland Registration||Admin Fee (4.5% of club fee)||Total Paid for Member|
|Juvenile membership (1st child)||€100||€15||€4.50||€119.50|
|Juvenile membership (additional children)||€50||€15||€2.25||€67.25|
|Family membership (up to 2 adults and unlimited children)||€200||Variable *||€9.00||Variable *|
|Full Time 3rd Level Student (with ID)||€70||€20||€3.15||€93.15|
|Coaching/Committee Only **||€0||€20||€0||€0|
|Associate Member Fee ***||€60||€0||€0||€60|
Select the full number of members that you wish to register and the Athletics Ireland website will apply the correct bundled price.
* For the family membership, the club fee is capped at €200. The Athletics Ireland registration fee varies depending on how many members join.
** Committee members or coaches who do not train as athletes have their membership paid by the club
*** Associate Members pay directly to the club as per the section described above