Memberships for 2023 are now available – see details below.
Renewal emails were sent out in mid-December so please check your inboxes. If you have any issues accessing the link or membership queries please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiting lists are in place for children born from 2012 – 2015 inclusive. To add your child to the list, please use this link.
You can apply to join as follows:
- If you already have other family members, please email Membership first to make sure you will avail of the right discounts.
- Visit the Athletics Ireland website (follow this link)
- Create an account (the parent/guardian if a juvenile)
- Your application will then be reviewed by the club
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email and payment link from Athletics Ireland
- Please make sure to check in your spam filters or junk mail folders if you don’t receive your reply within 24 hours. If you have a gmail or similar account, you may find the mail in your Promotions folder. If the mail still doesn’t arrive, contact Membership
Please note that you no longer fill out a form for renewals. Everything is collected online, including payments.
Renewal emails have been sent out to all existing members. To find your personal link to renew, you can search for “Notification to renew membership in Naas A.C.” in your inbox.
If you have not received your email, firstly please double-check your spam filters and junk folders. Then please contact Membership as the database may not be updated with your email address.
Associate members are members registered with other clubs who additionally train with Naas AC or use the Naas AC facilities.
Please send a copy of the 2023 Membership Form (which includes payment details) to Membership or your coach.
2023 Membership Fees
|Naas AC Membership||Athletics Ireland Registration||Admin Fee (4.5% of club fee)||Total Paid for Member|
|Juvenile membership (1st child)||€100||€15||€4.50||€119.50|
|Juvenile membership (additional children)||€50||€15||€2.25||€67.25|
|Family membership (up to 2 adults and unlimited children)||€200||Variable *||€9.00||Variable *|
|Full Time 3rd Level Student (with ID)||€70||€20||€3.15||€93.15|
|Coaching/Committee Only **||€0||€20||€0||€0|
|Associate Member Fee ***||€60||€0||€0||€60|
Select the full number of members that you wish to register and the Athletics Ireland website will apply the correct bundled price.
* For the family membership, the club fee is capped at €200. The Athletics Ireland registration fee varies depending on how many members join.
** Committee members or coaches who do not train as athletes have their membership paid by the club
*** Associate Members pay directly to the club as per the section described above